Tickets can only be purchased online; there are no sales at the gate. This will reduce the overall wait times as well as reduce the contact you'd have with our staff. Purchasing add-ons will require our staff to hand the items to you.
Face coverings are required for WOI staff if they are not vaccinated. Guest face coverings are recommended when interacting with staff.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we've developed a fully touchless experience. To take advantage of the touchless experience, please strictly follow these steps:
- Purchase a ticket online.
- Do not buy any experience-enhancers (3D Glasses/Lightning Pack), as these must be handed to guests at the show.
- Print your ticket.
- Hold your ticket against the driver-side window upon your arrival at our theme park.
- One of our greeters will scan your ticket through the window to confirm admission.
- Turn off your vehicle's headlights.
- Reference our signage to tune in to the show's designated FM radio station.
- Enjoy the show!
- Turn your headlights back on before departing our parks.
Article is closed for comments.